Tuesday, February 14, 2012

"What's Yo FantasY!" (Ludacris Voice)

A few weeks ago, I became a little bit obsessed with 'fantasies.' I don't know why or how it happened but it was like my mind was just consumed with questions about why fantasies exist and how come we don't make moves to actualize these desires of ours. Are we scared, embarassed, ashamed or do we just not understand how? What would happen if fantasies simply became goals that we try to attain?

 I found myself thinking about my own fantasies and questioning myself on why I haven't even thought that they could be something to come into fruition. For instance one of my fantasies is to record a rap song. If you have ever heard my speaking voice, you understand that I am the farthest thing from a rapper but why do I let that stop me? I know lots of guys who have acess to a recording booth and can throw a beat or two my way and it's not like I'm trying to be lil Kim, I just want to experience what it's like to spit some hot fire. I believe it is what everyone else would think or say that deters me from making this magic happen and I also believe that this is what happens with fantasies in general.

Fantasies are fantasies because if we shared them with society, things would probably take an awkward turn. We have been conditioned to behave (for the most part) in a manner in which we don't dare draw outside of the lines. Most fantasies would not be accepted by the masses and that is exactly why most of us believe that they will never and can never happen in real life. It just doesn't seem right to me.

 I am challenging myself to figure out ways to honor these fantastic fantasies that live in this brain of mine which means that you should all be on the look out for my debut single in the very near future. I would invite anyone who reads this blog to do the same.We are the only people who know what our deepest, darkest wants and needs are, which means that we are the only people who can  make them happen. So, if you dream of one day winning the lotto then go play those numbers, homie, because we all know that if you don't play, you can't win.  If you have some kind of kinky, sex fantasy then go tell whoever it is you bone on the regular that you need him/ her to try something new. What do you we really have to lose?

Since I was feeling so inspired about this particular topic, I had to send out a traditional mass text to my panel of "The Twilight Zone" advisors. I asked them if they would be willing to share any kind of fantasy that they might have.

 Here are the responses:

  1. "I don't really know if I have a fantasy (dating an older man) and all. I guess it would have to be to be with someone in their 20's who I had a really good chemistry with and we would just do it all day long in bed. Instead of the older guy who is done in 5 minutes and snoring lol."
  2. "I would have to say to have a hot hook up in a bathroom at a club with a stranger in vegas (like you see in the movies)
  3. "Sex on the beach....or on my front lawn or something." [1 hour later, same person] Besides what I already said, I will keep it general and say sex in a public place like a dressing room, resturant, bathroom, ect"
  4. "Winning powerball is a common one....I'd pay off all my family's debt then buy everyone a home and start a college fund for all my neices and nephews..then do the same for my good brahs, retire, open a coaching academy, employ my friends/ fam, travel the world and maybe teach internationally. I fantasize about this far too often"
  5. "I fantasize about men. Nice slender but fit men with beautiful abs...and nice lips!"
  6. "I have no fantasies except to win the powerball. Other than that I'm pretty satisfied"
  7. "I have this fantasy that Tyrese is my boo and I come home from work and he is in the kitchen in a shirt and tie (so sexy) cooking me dinner. When I walk in he's just finishing putting it all on a nicely set table. We start kissing (in the kitchen) picks me up, wraps my legs around him, gives it to me on the kitchen counter"
  8. "Having a threesome where nobody's feelings get hurt or for a man to watch me with a girl."
  9. "My secret fantasy is to be a secret agent/ infidelity private eye to take down the evil men of the world with my charm, wit and irresitable good looks."
  10. "Become famous for simply being myself"
  11. "Meet Jayz and become his close personal friend"
  12. "Ooo....easy. I want to have sex in the office on the desk...just jump right in, you know? The thrill of getting caught."
  13. "Sex with a teacher"
  14. "So i'll make it short and sweet...my fantasy is having my own plane, fully stocked with circoc, bringing a beautiful woman who enjoys sex as much as a male does on a trip to hawaii for a weekend. Obviously sex 70% of the fight lol then getting out there and meeting a complete stranger, beautiful hawaiian woman and having a 3some. Also, I would need to go the same weekend Jayz is performing so I can have vip passes to meet and greet."


Happy Valentines day angel food cake faces! I <3 the crappola out of you,
Bcoll$

    No comments:

    Post a Comment