Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sneaky Sam's

Just a few moments ago I was casually and innocently looking through various job postings on craigslist. After I went through just about every job category, I noticed the "personal" section. True to Bcoll$ form, I couldn't resist taking a gander and needless to say my eyes almost fell out of their sockets. I have copied and posted a few of them for your reading pleasure.

The Personal Section All Stars (in no particular order)

1. "22yrs old horny hot smooth sexy body great ass wants 2 be made sumbodys slut im totally clean love 2 use spit on dicks and wanna be taken advantaged of and used by a big dick or dicks be clean like me over 18 and a big dick and balls are a plux im down for pretty much anything get back 2 me with stats and pics" ---> also included in this add was a naked picture taken in the latrine.

Upon reading this personal add, I wasn't sure how I was supposed to feel. I spent a few seconds reflecting on my own sexual experiences and was wondering if I've ever wanted to be made "somebody's slut"--turns out that is the exact opposite of what I try to accomplish while I'm getting down. I was perhaps a little surprised by this gentlemans honesty about his resourceful use of  his saliva, although I am familiar with the tecnique from what I have seen in adult films. I was most shocked by his naked picture, complete with an erect penis. Does he know that craigslist is a public website, used by thousands and thousands of people every day? Does he know that I could have copied and pasted his naked picture to this blog? I was also wondering if he uses craigslist as a forum to meet potential sexual partners on the regular? If so, I salute this naked, freaky, homosexual for doing what it takes to get it in.

2."WE TALKED ON THE POF SITE WE WERE GOING TO MEET . YOU TOLD ME YOUR ADDRESS BUT I DO NOT NO WHEN TO CUM THERE . JUST BUT THE STREET NAME IN THE SUBJECT LINE SO I KNO IT IS YOU . I WANT TO HAVE YOUR SWEET ASS"

 I don't like anything about this personal add posting, it gives me the heebie jeebies and makes me feel dirty despite it having NOTHING to do with me. I first and foremost and disappointed in the woman who gave this stalker to be her address. That is bad news bears to the fullest extent--this guy is probably driving by this lady with the "sweet ass" house every hour on the hour just waiting to get his dick wet. I'm  wondering why he chose to use craiglist as his vessel for this romantic last chance mating call--he has her address, he could have opted to use snail mail instead. Overall, I am sending postive vibes for everyone in this situations safety I also hope that one day, this man learns that spelling come as "cum" is never a good idea.

3." JENNIFER I KNOW HE CAN NOT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU NEED . I CAN LETS PLAY IT WILL BE THE BEST YOU EVER HAD send pic so i now it is you " ---> This one was entitled "Jennifer the hot dog kings wife."

I erupted in one of my trademark cackles as I read this hilarious post. What kind of people communicate like this and where are they so I can rack their brain and write future blogs about them. My favorite part about this one is the title "Jennifer the hot dog kings wife." I really am curious as a million cats as to who the hot dog king is and why the gentleman responsible for posting this seems to think he can't give Jennifer what she needs. A hot dog king in my opinion should be capable of doing just about anything he puts his mind to, don't you think?

4. Going to Southeast/Brewster-North on the 12:06am from Grand Central in NYC. Looking for a hotty to have some fun with on the train or afterwards, possibly in the train parking lot or maybe even a rest stop on the way home to Danbury. Won't reach town until 2am so if you've been out partying and have a good buzz going and need a ride home....I am here for you. Lets chat about what you would like to do. Easy going guy here, no expectations. Passable TG m4t a def plus plus plus. Write something sweet in the subject line to get a reply.

This one caught my eye mostly because this person lives in the same town I do. Do I know this man who is so intent on having a rendevous on the way home from the city? Where on the train is he thinking he will have sex? Does he usually offer rides and sexual favors to people he doesn't know? How many people are sitting on trains just waiting for their online connection to just plop down next to them and start doing the do? I like that his last line in this post is "write something sweet in the subject line to get a reply." How many replies is this dude expecting and is he really in the position to be picky at this point in time? I now have no choice but to secretely accuse every person I sit near on a train to be the person responsible for this post.

5.  Horned up and on the dl - very discreet guy here. Mostly straight married muscle bud, all horned up. Llike to hook guys once in a while, like the dick serviced. I am a good looking healthy D/D free guy, worked out solid, very masculine muscle stud . I stand 5 '11 , 190 solid lbs, brown/ blue and a 9 inch fat knob that needs a wet hungry mouth. Like to be an aggressive dominant dude with submissive or fem guys, but also like the mutual masculine man to masculine man action, let me know, I am ready to go. --> entitled "Horny discreet str8t married muscle w/ big knob hungry for a wet mouth.

If you read my Dating Advice blog than you know how I feel about straight men actually being gay on the down low. I don't judge it, it just scares me...much like this personal add did. The good girl in me, feels sorry for this "married muscle's" wife for more reasons than one. Of course, it sucks that she probably has no idea her husband likes to get and probably give fellatio to other men as well as solicite it on a public website but I feel more sorry for the fact that she married man who refers to his manhood as a "knob," EW. I also found myself having no idea what it means to be brown/blue. The only thing I could think of was that those were colors to be found on his body in which case makes me me concerned that he is not in fact disease free like he states in his post.


I'd be lying if I said I didn't get some enjoyment out of reading these personals. It's mind boggling that people are so willing to put all their sexual business right out there for all to see and that they are probably sitting by their computer just waiting for a response. I am most fascinated by various sexual behaviors and accept them as a part of human nature, however, I never cease to be amazed by how sneaky we all are about it.

Keep and eye out for a 'sneaky sam' near you,
Bcoll$

No comments:

Post a Comment