Monday, December 5, 2011

Answers About Semen

 I didn't receive as many emails (questionsaboutsemen@gmail.com) as I hoped but didn't let that deter my quest to find the answers to my burning questions about man juice. Some may be asking why I am so curious about this somewhat unappealing topic and my answer is simple; I'm curious because it is something that every sexually active person deals with on some level yet it something that your average gal or guy rarely speaks about. Luckily, this isn't your average, censored blog...this is the Twilight Zone and when you enter a place like this; you talk about semen (among other things.)

My first order of business in getting some answers was to try to understand what's going through a man's head when he decides to let his spermies swim out of his penis and onto his lady of choice. Some of the men I spoke with told me that they would only ever jizzaroo on a person who was into that type of thing and/ or requested that their sexual endeavor end in that way. Some other men confessed that it is a turn- on to see his spunk spread all over their girl's ass, stomach or in some cases; their face. There is also a good percentage of cum crusaders who say that ejaculating on a female inspires an intense feeling of power and makes their sexual ego soar to new heights. Most men can agree that their relationship with their semen (during a sexual experience) is that of; the fruits of their labor. Semen is essentially the visual validation of pleasure. Upon hearing/ reading these responses I began to understand  how it could be a positive experience for a man to spread his translucent seed all over the canvas he just spent 2-60 minutes painting.

Although, I could  identify with a man to a certain extent, I was anticipating the answers of my fellow females about how they felt about semen and it being unevenly squirted on their body. I decided that I needed to send out a mass text  asking the following questions;"Ladies!! I need your input for my blog about semen! How do you feel about it in general? Have you been jizzed on? How did you like it? And why?" As per usual, I was more than amazed at the variety of answers I received'

RESPONSES
  1. "This just made me laugh so hard, no one have ever jizzed on me. I think it's demeaning but I understand that some people like. To each their own I guess!"
  2. "It's okay I guess. Yes, I have been jizzed on. I did not like it because you feel sticky"
  3. "It's very important in keeping the population going. I'm nuetral about it but would rather not be jizzed on."
  4. Honestly...I don't hate it. For some reason it turns me on when I've been jizzed on. It makes me feel accomplished that I've pleasured my man.:
  5. "Dislike. Sticky and smells like chlorine. Also makes me thing of teeny tadpoles. Too salty."
  6. "I don't like being came on...it's not my fav thing."
  7. "Love working for it, love getting it, love wearing it, love eating it and it's good for your skin! It's like a sticker on a spelling test. Just saying you did good =)."
  8. "I like giving guys head if I know it's someone who will care about taking care of me--however I'm 100% against getting jizzed on. I think it's disrespectful and men use it as a way to lower women and show their dominance over them"
  9. "I think it tastes gross, it always makes my stomach hurt when I swallow it but spitting it out seems stupid, so I always swallow anyway =( I've been jizzed on and guys seem to love it, so i suppose it's their reaction that makes it interesting. I personally don't mind it either way...does nothing for me.I have always wondered if eating pineapple did make it taste different
  10. "With the right person at the right time, it can be the ultimate sexual experience. If the sex is good then I say, go ahead, put it on me. Literally. Just not in my eye, cause that hurt that time. Shit almost blinded me."
  11. "I hate when semen is called splooge. ew. And yes..I have been jizzed on but never on the face! so degrading lol"
  12. "Sperm is fine with me as long as it's not inside of me!"
  13. "Semen is gross. Man: "I wanna spread my seed on your face." Response: "I want to spread my legs for someone else now. Thanks"

After comparing and contrasting the findings I received from both men and women, I have come to the conclusion that the likes and dislikes of semen are really just based on personal preference as well as the individuals "freaky deaky" levels. The beauty about sexuality is that what turns us on (or off) is different in every single human being. Some of us like rough sex, fully loaded with hair pulling and smacking while other may enjoy soft,tender and slow love making. Maybe you and your boyfriend enjoy dressing up as characters and role playing while the couple down the street likes to have sex as themselves. The differences in what gets our libidos going is an amazing and wonderful thing but I advise that it is something you discuss with the person you are getting it in with; you never want to be blind sighted when your lover pulls his wang out and you get a sperm straight to the retina or when that same girl opens a can of whoop ass on you for the surprise semenage.

To conclude, semen is necessary for reproduction, for a man to reach climax and also for a female to be 100% confident that her lover got off during the sexual romp. Some like it on and some like it off...the choice is all yours!


See ya back on Earth,
bcoll$

No comments:

Post a Comment