Tuesday, November 8, 2011

TURN- OFF's

It isn't in my nature to solely focus on the negative but today my friends, we're talking about turn- offs. I feel like there are so many people lurking this earth who have no idea that perhaps they're behavior could be turning off lots of others thus making it even harder for them to create connections, make friends and even make love. This blog was inspired by just observing my surroundings, reading tweets, facebook creeping, television shows, personal experiences and most importantly my undying passion for everyone to maximize their inner "get in in 0'clock" potential.

 I took to my social media sites to ask anyone who follows/ happens to be my friend what their turn offs are and here are the radical responses I received.

  1. "Smokers--although they CAN be sexy"
  2. "Use of improper grammar"
  3. "Poor finger and toe nail hygiene"
  4. "A general lack of rhythm whatsoever"
  5. "When someone says one thing but does another"
  6. "Bad breath"
  7. "Cheap people"
  8. "Being rude to others especially waiters, bartenders, ect
  9. "Lack of manners"
  10. "I'd take an average smart girl over a hot retard any day"
  11. "Weave"
  12. "Confidence is sexy--arrogance on the other hand is for the birds"
  13. "cankles"
  14. "A girl who is always at the bar...and bad breath"
  15. "A girl that gives it up 2 ez, makes you think hmm...she's done this before"
  16. "Too cocky"
  17. "Pants can sag but not to the point where they have to hold them up"
  18. "Bad odor"
  19. "Saying the N word"
  20. "Dirty looking"
  21. "Nose picking"
  22. "Someone who nags a lot"
  23. "Controlling"
  24. "Smoking:
  25. "fake boobs"
  26. "girls who are extremely skinny"
  27. "Thirstiness"
  28. "Non sarcastic people"
  29. "Body obsessed"
  30. "Ugly people"
  31. "When someone says, "you know what I mean" --like NO, I don't know what you mean!!"
  32. "Braids/ long hair on grown men. Leave it to the little boys"
  33. "Skinny jeans are a NO-a nice fitted pant is allowable."
  34. "Sweatshirts with no hoods"
  35. "Disheveled feet"
  36. "White boys who wear southpole and hats like LL Cool J"
  37. "Someone who texts nonstop but barely talks in person"
  38. "Drug addicts"
  39. "Bad teeth AKA no teeth"
  40. "Too touchy feely without consent"
  41. "Men who can't hold their liquor"
  42. "Grumpy grumpsters"
  43. "Body Odor"
  44. "Ashy lips--get some chapstick!!"
  45. "When someone's upper body is WAY bigger than their bottom half"
  46. "Drunk Cry baby's"
  47. "Ball itchers"
  48. "Dumb bitches"
  49. "A man whore"
  50. "Know it all's"
I was pretty surprised at all the responses I got from a simple little question like "what turns you off?" Most of these answers seem pretty obvious, like why would someone walk around with armpits blatantly smelling way too similar to a toxic dump for vomit? Still, there are people right this very second who haven't a clue that they are one, walking, talking turn off.

To the Fellas:

  1. Check your hygiene: Before you approach a lady in hopes of scoring her digits, before you have to work in close proximity with someone, or before you do just about anything ask yourself: Have I showered today? Did I wash my body with soap or did I forget that part today? Did I apply deodorant--and if so, did I apply it liberally? Do I smell fresh or do I smell like poop? Has anyone looked uncomfortable around me within a 2-3foot radius? Once you ask yourself these questions and answer honestly then you can either make adjustments or go about your day knowing that you are a Clean Cleavland!!
  2. Confidence is good, cockiness is bad: This is pretty self explanatory. You're a man so you SHOULD have confidence, feel good about your accomplishments, like what you see when you catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, know you've got it together and going on but don't let it morph you into an undesirable dickface assmeat-head. Nobody and I mean nobody like a dude who walks around like his shit don't stink because we all know that your shit is probably in reality, the stinkiest! Girls see right through that and if you look above many of us are truly turned off by it.
  3. Consciously notice what kind of clothes you are putting on your body: There is nothing wrong with throwing some sweats on when you're having a relaxing type of day. There is however an issue when you're wearing jeans that don't cover your backside because let's face it, nobody wants to see your boxers no matter how cool you think the look. There are very few girls who can pull off skinny jeans so I advise you to just think twice before you think that you can. Also please be aware that sometimes showing off your thin thighs might not be the most attractive thing to do to get the opposite sex's attention.  Just make sure to take one good and long look at yourself in the mirror before you leave your house.
  4. Check your attitude: If you wake up feeling like today is going to be a day where you are going to be a real jerk off, then do yourself and everybody else a favor and keep your distance. That is all.

:
To all my ladiessss:
  1. Just because your cute doesn't mean you can't get a case of bad breath: I once read something about the queen of the world, Beyonce having bad breath. At first I felt appalled that anyone would ever make such an accusation but then I realized that although she is a ridiculously good looking person, she is still a person. Bad breath happens just like shit does and we can't go on pretending that it doesn't happen to us. Brush your teeth as much as you can and keep gum in your purse or in your car for emergency situations. Don't let that cutie patootie you've been crushing on get away because once he got close enough he smelled the disaster inside your mouth.
  2. Try to keep your craziness down to a minimum: If you are the kind of gal who gets all riled up over someone being a few minutes late, looking at your wrong or you just simply not getting your way then please be aware that you are most likely scaring someone who thought they were interested in you away (or making your current significant other lose his mind.) I am guilty of at times being a crazy chick, back in the day, I used to always think that every time my boyfriend didn't call me back in a timely fashion that he had gotten into some horrific accident. I was being CRAZY and it was probably super duper annoying to him as well! Whenever you feel a crazy spell coming on, try to take a deep breath and channel your inner "cool as hell girl" I promise you, she's in there somewhere!
  3. Take it easy on the drunk girl escapades: I am one of the biggest fans of going out and having an absolute blast but I also know that when you are having an absolute blast 3-4 times a week, it could be seen as an undesirable quality. Just be careful of becoming the staple drunk, sloppy, drunk girl at your favorite bar. Don't end up like this girl:



You all turn me on! ;) (I mean this in the least creepy way possible),
Bcoll$

    No comments:

    Post a Comment