Monday, November 21, 2011

Bcoll$ Sexy List

Around this time every year I can be found somewhere in my hometown, pondering about all the things that I am thankful for.  I have a gigantic list of amazing things, people and experiences to be giving thanks to but this year, I have decided to focus my thankful energy on the my favorite sexy people. The following humans that you will see outlined are people that I drool over, want to look like and want to have threesomes with on a daily basis. Without gorgeous humans flooding our social networking sites, google searches, magazines, newspapers, televisions, radios and even dreams life would most likely take a way less attractive tone.


The Li$t

Numero uno: Idris Elba.

Why he's sexy: If we had the ability to pick and choose every physical feature about our lovers the man I would create would look exactly like Idris. He is tall, dark in the creamiest of ways, has intensity in his eyes and also speaks with a very real and very alluring British accent. I have tweeted at him on  numerous occasions hoping to make a connection but have not yet been successful;  it is simply a reality that if Idris came a knockin' I would be a goin'.

Pictoral:

Numero Dos: Rihanna

Why is she sexy: Until recently I never really payed the way Rihanna looked too much mind. I always felt that she was attractive but cared more about her hooks on songs like "Run this town." There was even some time there where I boycotted the Caribbean born singer because I believed that she was boom, boom bangin' it out with rude boy, Shawn Carter behind Beyonce's back. I eventually forgave young Rihanna and must admit that she is one sexified, spicy gal. I believe that Rihanna is sexy because she allows her sexual nature ooze through her body, her music and her style. I like a girl that isn't afraid to own her sexiness and Rihanna does just that!

Pictoral:

Numero Tres: Kevin James.

Why he is sexy: It is a fact that if I had not caught the jungle fever, I would be mainly attracted to chubby, hilarious, Caucasian men. I absolutely adore a good, old fashioned chunk- a- munk and find their squishy bodies to be somewhat of a turn on. Kevin James is first and foremost a hysterical human but he also has a truly handsome face. I appreciate a good face and I personally have heard that men with a little extra baggage can be breath taking and super satisfying lovers. What's more sexy than that?

Pictoral:


Numero Quatro: Trey Songz

Why is he sexy: Although Trey Songz is surely easy on the eyes, I think that it is his ability to sing a song and have the ability to so effectively transport my mind to a place where I feel as if the only thing I need to be doing is getting it on, makes him sexy to me. Trey Songz is a sex symbol because he sounds so damn convincing when he proclaims that the neighbors know his name or that you would think that he invented sex. His talented, sex infused singing voice is responsible for it being "get it in 0'clock" all over the country and perhaps even the world and I sure as hell am thankful for that!

Pictoral:

Numero Cinco: Amber Rose

Why she is sexy: I think that Amber Rose is a sexpot mainly due to the fact that she working with one phenomenal body and a seriously spectacular face. I don't think that Kanye West was out of line with falling in love with a former stripper because if I had a penis and saw a women like that, winding and grindin' up on that pole, I would have one serious boner. Amber Rose is famous simply for being a dime piece and maybe even a tad bit of a gold digger but I still respect and admire everything about this broad!

Pictoral:


Numero Seis: Prince Harry

Why he is sexy: I fell a little bit in love with Prince Harry during the Royal Wedding. He was just so adorable in his uniform and  I found his devilish smile and "I don't give a fuck" demeanor to be incredibly enticing! I am not typically very attracted to ginger men, but I will make an exception for this royal piece of ass!

Pictoral:


Numero Sete: Joe Budden

Why he is sexy: I'm going to be honest, the only thing I knew about Joe Budden before I had a twitter was that he had the song "pump it up" out. I didn't even knew what he really looked like before I began following him on twitter and found myself completely interested in the reckless things this dude had to say. I obviously googled him and found myself to be delighted to see that this man was delicious looking, so delicious in fact that I had to add him to this list very exclusive and coveted list!

Pictoral:

Numero Ocho: Beyonce Knowles.

Why she is sexy: Besides being stunningly beautiful, Beyonce is also a real woman. She has curves, she's been with the same man for a decade, she is talented and is about her  business in an intense way, making her a true boss. I think that she serves as a role model to some of the lost and not so lost chicks these days, reminding us all that it's possible to be attractive, smart AND nice.

Pictoral:


Numero Nueve: Everyone who has ever read this blog.

Why are they sexy: Because anyone who takes even a few minutes to read the ridiculousness that I write up in this bitch obviously means that they are cool, have good sense of humors  and maybe even enjoy themselves some hip hop from time to time! I pray to the heavens that my lovely, looney leprechauns have been getting it in, feeling great about themselves and dilligafing your hearts out! I'm thankful for your sexay behinds!


Keep it sexy foreva and eva,
Bcoll$


No comments:

Post a Comment