Friday, January 13, 2012

Thoughts From the Strip Club

It's no secret that I love a good, wholesome night out at the titty bar. So, it's no surprise that I frequented one just a few nights ago with one of my most reckless and best friends, Joe. It was a standard night at the local strip club and I was leaned back in my stool at the bar, completely relaxed and completely in full observation mode. I was observing the heavyset man on the other side of the  bar who was looking as if this was the most sexual stimulation he has had in years. I was watching the very drunk, cougar-esque ladies throw one dollar bills at the strippers all in what seemed to be an effort to turn their own, very distracted dates on. Of course, I couldn't help but notice that some of the exotic dancers move with as much rhythm as an alligator has while others seemed to perform as if they really wanted to have sex with every person in the establishment. Needless to say, I was fascinated.

Strip Club Revelations
Every stripper has a story: One of the things I'm always concerned with when I go to a strip club is if the strippers actually want to be there. I hate when I see a "dancer" who really looks like she hates every little thing about her life and her current place of employment because then I feel guilty. If I see the "dead behind the eyes" girl winding and grinding with as much enthusiasm as an elephant, my immediate reaction to try to save her....and by save her, I mean give her WAY too much money.

On the other hand, I love when the stripper looks and act as if they are having the time of their life! It makes the whole experience way more exciting, carefree and fun. I befriended a stripper the other night who was literally one of the nicest humans I have ever met! She was so sweet and almost seemed a little bit pure; which is strange considering she had dollars hanging out of her g- string. She began talking to us and we learned that she used to be an elementary school teacher, has 2 children, a separated husband and lives all the way in Pennsylvania! I was flabbergasted at this news and needed to know how in the world she found herself all the way in Danbury, wiggling and giggling on a pole!? She said that she comes to town one week a month, dances, makes her money, feels liberated from being a mother and a wife and then returns shortly after. I am sure my eyes were wide with disbelief that what I was hearing, my mind was the most blown that this was someones real life. The lives and times of strippers are anything but boring and make it a point to converse with as many as I can!

Men love the idea of sex:  When I watch men at strip clubs, I rarely get the feeling that they actually want to bone the stripper herself. I think that they are more interested in what she represents. In our society, men usually do the chasing of the women, they typically are making the first moves which can leave them vulnerable to all types of rejection. At a strip club; rejection doesn't really exist. If you fancy a particular female, then you put a dollar (or two) down, she comes over to you, shakes her boobs, ass and does a little spread eagle trick in your face and gets your penis a little hard; no questions asked. The strip club is a safe place for men to admire female sexuality; stress free. If a man has a lady at home waiting for him; I'm pretty damn sure he leaves the gentleman's club, goes to home and gives it to her good! It's a win, win for everyone.

Lap dances are HILARIOUS: My buddy Joe, had his eyes set on a stripper or two the other night (literally) and I was feeling generous so I bought him a couple lap dances which meant that I would have to experience a few as well. I  know that for men or lesbians, lap dances are super erotic and a bonerific experience. Personally, I get a kick out of them. It's a true test of my self control to not go into one of my  signature laugh attacks during an experience like this and when I maintain composure, I reward myself with a drink. Lap dances are hilarious and interesting because you pay money to allow someone you don't know invade your personal space, rub all up on you and in some cases whisper bizarre things in your ear! I almost lost it when this one little Latina stripper whispered mid dance "you have beautiful breasts."  I would never have expected that she would be using the proper anatomical term and would have honestly preferred it if she called them fun bags or even just left the complimenting out of the whole equation. I spent the rest of this minute performance clenching my jaw, trying my hardest to not let out a giggle everytime her face was face deep in my cleavage. When my dance was over I let out a sigh of relief, and looked over a few chairs to see what was happening with my buddy Joe. He looked as if he had been sweating a little bit, his eyes were a bit glassy and it seemed as if his whole world had just been rocked on a serious, serious level. His lap dance might have been the best 25.00 I have ever spent.


You are not a person while visiting a strip club; you are a dollar sign: Strippers are true hustlers and you must be buggin' if you don't think that they're going to hustle you. It's amazing to watch them work the room, going from person to person milking all the dolla-dollas they can and then leaving when they think there is nothing left to milk. These girls could care less if you are a woman or a man, good looking or hideous, fat or skinny, single or married; the only thing they truly are interested in is taking the money out of that wallet of yours. You have to give these gals serious props for their fearless entrepreneurial spirit.


I think that there is a lot that can be learned from taking a field trip to the strip club. I think that type of environment provides the unique opportunity to see what men like and need on a basic sexual level. The answer is obvious but sometimes easily forgotten: men like attention. Men like naked women, they like to feel wanted and they are always looking to be satisfied. As a woman, going to the strip club allows you to clearly see how powerful our bodies and sexuality really are. Of course, I am not suggesting that you take your clothes off and do a naked air hump sequence in front of perfect strangers for compensation. I am simply saying that it is nice to remember to honor ourselves and other women as a whole because that's something that we really don't do. Overall, if you are looking for a nice, educational, great time then I suggest you make your way to the nearest strip club asap. I promise you won't regret it.



Love forever and ever,
Bcoll$

No comments:

Post a Comment